Featured Aromatherapy and Herbal Products
These are some of our favorite products. All products listed here have been tested and used by herbBee and have herbs and/or essential oils in their ingredient lists. We’re huge fans of all-natural and organic products, so we also choose them when we can. We will add to this list as time permits and we also invite your suggestions!
If you market a product and want to send a coupon for us to consider trying yours, please use the contact form to do so or send it via U.S. postal mail to: herbBee Product Review Dept., P.O. Box 1032, North Bend, OR 97459. Please understand that not all products will be reviewed. Coupons that can be made available to herbBee viewers will also be given consideration.
Sonoma Soap Company – Rosemary Bar Soap
- 99% natural and made with certified organic ingredients: Rosemary Leaf, Honey, and Grape Seed Extracts. 4 oz. bar
- Paraben and phthalate free.
- No artificial colors, not tested on animals
- Moisturizes really well and lathers up nicely. A favorite barsoap of herbBee testers!
- Also available in other blends, including Energizing Mint (made with certified organic peppermint leaf, grape seed, and lavender flower extracts), Lavender Flower (made with lavender flower, olive leaf and grape seed extracts), and Raspberry Seed (made with certified organic red raspberry, honey and grape seed extracts). (The Energetic Mint is especially delightful! The Raspberry Seed is an exfoliating bar soap which wouldn’t be recommended for tender skin.)
- Buy through herbBee’s Amazon store!
Early to Rise Moisture Bath & Shower Gel
- Suitable for all skin types
- Natural Aromatic Blend of Peppermint, Spearmint, Lemon, Lemongrass, Wintergreen, Bay, Eucalyptus, Basil, Juniper, and Grapefruit
- Refreshing and stimulating – bound to be one of your favorite ways to wake up!
- No animal ingredients, no artificial colors, not tested on animals
- By Kiss My Face
Starwest Orange Blossom Floral Water
- Natural spray hydrates and refreshes skin
- Refreshing and lightly sweet scent of neroli that is attractive and appealing
- Many use flower waters by misting on body and face or adding to bath
- Neroli is claimed to be highly beneficial to skin
- Other ideas include using as a room spray or using on hair
- 100% natural – contains pure distilled water and essential oil of Orange Blossom (Neroli)
- Pure food grade
- Packaged in an attractive cobalt blue bottle with mist sprayer top
Simply Gargle Salt Water Rinse
- Allergy and Hayfever formula for soothing and comforting dry and irritated throats due to pollen and other seasonal allergens.
- Pre-mixed portable salt water gargle solutions in convenient single use doses (.4 oz each)
- Contains herbal extracts and other beneficial ingredients
- Other formulas available including Sore Throat and Cough, Cold and Flu, and Night-Time Formula
Nature’s Gate Organics Fruit Blend Fortifying Shampoo, Grapefruit and Wild Ginger
- Herbal shampoo that strengthens hair to resist breakage and protects color-treated hair from fading
- Suitable for all hair types. pH balanced.
- Made with certified organic botanicals and other quality ingredients, including certified organic rose geranium hydrosol, certified organic clary sage hydrosol, certified organic aloe vera, grapefruit pulp, certified organic jojoba oil, grapefruit seed extract, ginger essential oil, and more.
- Made in the U.S.A. without animal testing or animal by-products
- 12 oz recyclable bottles
- Gives a nice shine to the hair. Use with the conditioner for extra soft hair.
St. Claire’s Organic WinterMints
- “St. Claire’s Organic Sweets are deliciously potent organic candies that are packaged in beautifully illustrated collectible tins with inspirational quotes inside. Certified organically grown and processed in accordance with Oregon Tilth standards and the California Organic Foods Act of 1990.”
- Icy cool, refreshing mints in a convenient and durable tin
- 10% of product profits go to the Ethno-Medicine Preservation Project (EMPP) “to support the preservation of the medicinal plant knowledge of indigenous cultures”
- Ingredients include organic molasses granules, organic evaporated cane juice, natural wintergreen flavor – no artificial coloring, flavoring, or animal by-products
- GMO free
- 1.5 oz. (over 100 mints per tin)
More great aromatherapy and herbal product recommendations here!
Print article to PDF